Check your class start date.
You will not be able to log in to your class until the first day of the class.
If you have just added the class it may take up to 72 hours for your information to be entered into the system. Please note that if the add occurs at the end of the work week AND near the end of our business day, you may not be added until that following Monday.
Are you using a supported web browser? If so, then you should be able to login to the sample class. (Use "sample" for the username & "sample" for the password. Once inside, click on the "Sample Class and Tutorials" link)
BE AWARE: The course login link may change. Do not use bookmarks go directly to the Blackboard login page. Instead, we recommend that you use http://www.opencampus.com as your login bookmark.
- READ THE NOTES ABOVE!
- When logging in to your class, Enter the correct username!
- Your Blackboard username is the same as your WebAdvisor username. The username is usually composed of the first letter of your first name, followed by the first letter of your last name, followed by your 7 digit student ID. Your 7 digit student ID is located on your tuition/registration receipt. You can determine your WebAdvisor username by selecting "What's My Username" on the WebAdvisor login help page.
- For example:
First Name: John, Last Name: Doe, Student ID: 1234567 will have the username: jd1234567 note: no spaces, all lower case.
- When logging into your class, Enter the correct password!
- PLEASE NOTE: Although your Blackboard username is the same as your WebAdvisor username, your password will be different - unless you change your Blackboard password to match your WebAdvisor password.
- If you are new to online classes at RCC, your default password is student.
- If you forget your Blackboard password, you can reset it on the Blackboard login page. You can also get 24/7 support via email and chat through the Online Learning Support Center. You can also call the Open Campus Help Desk toll free at 1-866-259-7271 for 24 hour support.